Alright, this time, i only have ONE person to fuck.
No. Not a girl.
And not that im gay.
But really.
FUCK YOU KNNCCB BARBER.
Really.
"Leave my fringe as it is, just layer the rest."
And he fucking cut off my fringe.
"okok, stop cutting my fringe now, and leave the sideburn as well. I want them."
And he fucking cut them off as well.
DOES HE FUCKING KNOW ENGLISH?
maybe he knows hsilgne instead.
Really. Pubor barber.
I swear never to return to that asshole shop again. $14 hair cut at a salon, im fucking going there no matter what. I'd rather have a meal less than carry a bad cut for 2 months. FUCK.
My hair is already so cui... now he just goto make it WORST.
FUCK. PUSSY BARBER.
Anyways,
I was bored and went to read Huimin's blog. *ding ding* Hell years since i've read hers.
And i saw that fucking google video
GOOGLE FTW!!
I'M SO GONA GONA GONA GONA FUCKING WORK THERE IN FUTURE!!!
YAHOOOO!!!
erm nono. its...
GOOOOOOOGLLEEEEEEEE
well, maybe yahoo is ever more....

0 Response to "BoOMz"
Post a Comment